Many conservation projects lack the capacity, expertise, tools, and data needed to quantify impact for their projects – an important ingredient to receive funding, reporting success, getting stakeholder buy-in, and more. The following resource guide provides more information on companies, organizations, and academic institutions that provide conservation services, tools, and/or consulting that aid in project scoping and reporting as it relates to data and metrics quantification. This Conservation Service Resource Guide serves as a repository, allowing all stakeholders to better navigate this space and find the right fit for their project.
If your organization provides resources, tools, and/or services that provide research, metrics/data scoping, collection, reporting, etc. for conservation projects please complete this survey.
Additional relevant resources include:
- Texas Water Explorer – The Nature Conservancy
- Texas’ 2022 State Water Plan – Texas Water Development Board
- Water Resources Library – Texas Water Foundation
- Texas Water Policy Overview – Texas Water Foundation
- Trinity River Education Guide – Texan by Nature
- NRCS & Soil and Water Conservation District Corporate Funding Process
- NRCS Regional Conservation Partnership Program Corporate Funding Process