The work that we do wouldn’t be possible without our TxWAC members. TxWAC Membership underwrites Texan by Nature’s time to:
- Match projects to funders to accelerate investments in water. This includes: outreach, surveying, scoring, creating project overviews and corporate project matching proposals, facilitation of associated meetings and communications, and press and social media amplification for fully funded projects.
- Offer connection, education, and networking opportunities through coordination and facilitation of virtual bi-monthly stakeholder meetings.
- Curate resources that support TxWAC members, Conservation Service Resource Guide, quarterly newsletter, and LinkedIn Group.
Join today or reach out to learn more. As you can see below, you’ll be in great company!
Memberships can be paid through the online form below or by mail to 6805 N. Capital of Texas Hwy., Ste 268 Austin, Texas 78731.
What our members are saying:
- “Collaboration, engaging with experts, and supporting established initiatives in the climate space is a pillar of our sustainability strategy,” says Stefanie Woodward, Sustainability Program Manager at Meta. “We’re excited to extend TxWAC’s mission to the rest of Texas to play a role in shaping the way partnerships take place to benefit communities and natural resources ”
- “Clean, healthy waterways are important to the state of Texas, as well as the Gulf of Mexico. This partnership with Texan by Nature on the TxWAC project is a great addition to the other water programs Hess is involved in and aligns with the commitment Hess has to clean water and addressing marine debris,” said Brock Hajdik, Vice President for Gulf of Mexico at Hess Corporation. “We are excited to see the opportunities this brings forward.”
- “TxWAC has been a key partner as we work on our volumetric water goals. By connecting nonprofits with funding partners, TxWAC enables a stronger collaboration culture across Texas organizations, that results in bigger and better projects,” said Abrahma Tueme, Director of Sustainability – Public Affairs, Communications & Sustainability, Arca Continental Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages.