At Texan by Nature (TxN), we believe that taking care of our natural resources and landscapes will ensure our health and prosperity for future generations. Our role is to connect, accelerate, and recognize:
- CONNECT the right partners and strategies
- ACCELERATE conservation impact through managing science-based initiatives
- RECOGNIZE the incredible work being done.
We achieve our mission through several programs, including our Business Leadership Roundtable Series. This discussion series focuses on driving conservation ethos and action across Texas business. The roundtable series brings top leaders together who represent a breadth of industry and expertise in each city.
The roundtable goal is to help leaders develop deeper knowledge, awareness, and commitment to conservation and to drive action within represented organizations. We have hosted roundtables in major cities across the state, bringing together top executives from 20+ industries in the last two years. Past roundtables have spurred new partnerships, new programs at Texan by Nature (the Texan by Nature 20), and sharing of frameworks, templates, and best practices amongst participants.
In 2020, the Leadership Roundtables focuses on Return on Conservation. TxN defines Return on Conservation as the return realized by investing in conservation encompassing financial, human, and natural resource impact. Roundtables will focus on developing a suitable framework / base of metrics for measuring and messaging Return on Conservation to customers, investors, and employees alike. Our goal with this series is to help simplify and standardize this framework so that we can all benefit from our conservation actions. We look forward to this discussion in your city this year!
TxN is seeking 2020 host sponsors to help us facilitate the discussion in each city.
Sponsor benefits include:
- Recognition on the TxN website as a Leadership Roundtable Sponsor
- Feature write-up on our Business Partner page detailing your conservation efforts (developed by TxN)
- Inclusion as a sponsor our annual Conservation Wrangler Summit and Celebration
- Recognition as the host company and sponsor in any event-related invitations, materials, and follow-ups (including any local earned media)
If you are interested in hosting a Leadership Roundtable, please contact us. We are happy to work with you to pick a date that works best for your team, preferably in the February-May timeframe.
The typical sponsorship level for the roundtable is $10,000.
City list for 2020: Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, El Paso, Midland (tentative)