We know that our quintessential Lone Star Pride is rooted in our connection to our vast, rich landscapes as unique as every Texan. Whether hiking in Big Bend, gazing at the Hill Country wildflowers, enjoying vast grassland prairies, appreciating urban greenspace, or basking in the towering solitude of the Piney Woods, our team believes that it’s in our nature as Texans to take care of the land we love. Texas’s wildlife, native habitat, and natural resources breathe life into our communities and our economy.
We invite all who share our commitment to conservation, who want to ensure our natural resources continue benefiting our beloved Texas for future generations, to join us as official members of Texan by Nature!
With your help, we can provide broader, bolder support for conservation awareness and action across Texas. Your gift ensures focus on projects that return a measurable benefit to Texans, our economy, and our natural resources — a positive Return on Conservation. Every single dollar makes a difference and enables Texan by Nature to:
SUPPORT 150+ CONSERVATION PARTNERS
- Helping increase community awareness for conservation partner efforts through media outreach ensuring that conservation is part of the media conversation on a daily basis, events are well attended, and volunteer opportunities are fulfilled
- Providing strategic guidance, partner development, and ongoing resources to help partner organizations surpass impact goals
AMPLIFY CONSERVATION IMPACT
- Supporting Conservation Wrangler projects through assistance with strategy, marketing and awareness, partner development, and replication
- Certifying efforts across the state and publishing best practices, from individual landowners to corporate-wide initiatives, with the TxN Certification program
Download our comprehensive support guide to learn about the ways you can support Texan by Nature’s mission.
Give a Gift: Want to give a membership as a gift? Use our Gift Membership form to share the Texan by Nature spirit with your friends and family!
Being Texan by Nature means caring for every inch of Texas for the benefit of our 30 million neighbors and the generations to follow.
INDIVIDUAL ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
ALL Members – Subscribed to our newsletter, invitations to events, opportunities for digital and in-person education sessions, special project sneak peeks, partner updates, and more!
WAYS TO GIVE
- Online: Join TxN as an Individual Member
- By Mail: Texan by Nature, 6805 N. Capital of Texas Hwy., Ste 268, Austin, TX 78731
- By Email: Contact us
- Through your employer’s Employee Giving Program. TxN EIN: 45-1864591
OTHER WAYS TO PARTNER
Event Support Opportunities:
Our annual Conservation Wrangler Summit and Celebration could not take place without the generous support of our sponsors. If you’re looking for a way to make a big impact and reach both business and conservation audiences, contact Texan by Nature today to discuss the opportunities! Click here to learn how you can support this innovative event.
Texan by Nature’s Conservation Partner Program is the cornerstone of our mission, enabling our staff to assess and address gaps identified by our 140+ partners in marketing, strategy, outreach, and more. In order to perpetually sustain this program, we are building a Sustainability Fund, made up of 30 exclusive donors. Once established, this fund allows our team, and the TxN Conservation Innovation Council made up of Sustainability Fund members, to focus more time and attention on identifying the biggest needs for the future of conservation. Learn more here.
At Texan by Nature, we are focused on accelerating effective conservation so that Texas remains as beautiful and bountiful tomorrow as it is today. That’s where partners like you come in. Your legacy can be as big and enduring as our Lone Star State. Opportunities for giving include:
- Wills & Living Trusts
- Beneficiary Designations
- IRA Charitable Rollover
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Endowments or Fund Establishments
Contact us today to discuss your planned giving options! Or, take a look at these personal estate planning tools.