- This event has passed.
Biostimulants Class at the 10th Street Community Garden
May 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Water Is Alive presents a series on biostimulants, made from organic solid wastes.
Learn how to:
- Make and apply biostimulants
- Make Bokashi compost
- Make raised beds with your fermented organic compost
- Make biofilters for the Trinity River Bioremediation Demonstration
- Conduct basic soil and water sampling
- Monitor and boost carbon sequestration in your agricultural land, including yards and gardens.
- Find living microorganisms in your biostimulant under a microscope!
The first 15 participants of each event will receive a free gallon of concentrated biostimulant.
Each gallon makes 25 gallons of biostimulant to help restore your soil biome and boost plant health.