Join us at the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center in South Austin on Saturday, February 25. Our featured presenters include:
- David Bezanson, The Nature Conservancy, “Conservation Projects 2023”
- Ricky Linex, Native Plant Society of Texas, “Riparian Vegetation – Creekside Tour”
- Charlotte Reemts, The Nature Conservancy, “Dealing with KR Bluestem and Other Invasive Plants”
- Laurel Treviño Murphy, Jha Lab, University of Texas, “Native Bees, Plants, and Habitats”
- Roger Sanderson, Naturalist, Horticulturalist, “Native Texas Hummingbird Plants”
Tours of the Wildflower Center gardens will follow the presentations.
Our Spring Symposium in-person registration has reached capacity! The Society is excited to make this event available to you ONLINE through Zoom. Registration is only $25 for Society and Wildflower Center members and $35 for non-members. Registration closes Thursday, February 23rd at midnight. Recordings of the presentations will be made available to symposium registrants (in-person and online) about a week after the event. Looking forward to seeing you!